1. How do you keep the plants safe during shipping? After shipping plants across the country countless times, we believe we have found the perfect way to assure your plants arrive at your doorstep looking just as good as they do in our pictures. We use environmentally friendly protective packaging materials to keep your plants safe & happy during their travels. All plants are backed by our 14 satisfaction guaranteed. Click here to see how we ship our plants.
2. I need to cancel/change my order. All orders can be cancelled/changed before they are shipped. If you need to adjust your order please contact us immediately.
3. How long does it take to ship my order? All orders are fulfilled and shipped with 2 business days. Typically all orders will be delivered to your location within 2-5 business days.
4. How do I care for my plants? All plants are shipped with a plant care card that provides instructions on how to keep your plants healthy & thriving. For specific plant care details visit our Plant Care Tips page.
5. What if my order arrives damaged? Every plant is fragile and the shipping process is not always kind (or easy). Every plant is hand packaged with the necessary protective packaging materials. 99% of the time your plants will arrive in perfect condition. What if I receive a damaged plant? When that happens, we fix it – be it a damaged plant or pot due to shipping carrier mishandling. Please inspect your package when you receive your delivery and contact us. An InSideOut Customer Service Representative will reach out to you within 1 business day with further instructions.