Skip to content


Your cart is empty

Article: How We Ship Plants

How we ship plants

How We Ship Plants

After shipping plants across the country countless times, we've become one of the most trusted companies for delivering live plants. Backed by our satisfaction guaranteed + the beloved free shipping, we've found the best way to assure your plants arrive at your doorstep looking just as good as they do in the pictures. Here's how it works...

1. All plants are handpicked directly from our greenhouse by our team of plant experts.

Greenhouse For Shipping Live Plants

2. With protective packaging materials, your plants are bundled up and prepared for their journey to your home. 

Shipping Live Plants

3. Using express shipping, all plants are delivered to your door in 2-5 days using our trusted shipping partners.

4. All plants are backed by our 14-day satisfaction guaranteed. 99% of the time, your plants will arrive in perfect condition. What about the remaining 1%?

What if the shipping process gets the best of my plant? If that happens, we fix it. Be it a replacement plant, store gift card, or refund. Our #1 priority is to make sure you're satisfied with your purchase. If your plant arrives damaged, please take pictures & submit a contact us form, we'll happily assist you!

Leave a comment

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

All comments are moderated before being published.

Read more

Most Popular Houseplants of 2020

Most Popular Houseplants of 2020

With 2020 coming to a close, we've gathered up research to determine the top 5 most popular houseplants of 2020. These plants range from small, easy care, "beginner" plants to large, air purifying,...

Read more
Benefits of having houseplants and succulents in your home.

4 Benefits of Having Houseplants & Succulents in Your Home

Do you want to enjoy the benefits from houseplants, but worried that your "green thumb" (or lack of) won't be able to keep them alive? You're not the only one! This concern has made Succulents and ...

Read more