1. How do you keep the plants safe during shipping?
- After shipping plants across the country countless times, we believe we have found the perfect way to assure your plants arrive at your doorstep looking just as good as they do in our pictures. We use environmentally friendly protective packaging materials to keep your plants safe & happy during their travels. All plants are backed by our 14 satisfaction guaranteed.
2. I need to cancel/change my order.
- All orders can be cancelled/changed before they are shipped. If you need to adjust your order please contact us.
3. How long does it take to ship my order?
- All orders are fulfilled and shipped with 2 business days. Typically all orders will be delivered to your location within 2-5 business days.
4. How do I care for my plants?
- All plants are shipped with a plant care card that provides instructions on how to keep your plants healthy & thriving. For specific plant care details visit our plant care page.
5. What if my order arrives damaged?
- Every plant is fragile and the shipping process is not always kind (or easy). Every plant is hand packaged with the necessary protective packaging materials. 99% of the time your plants will arrive in perfect condition. What if i receive a damaged plant? When that happens, we fix it – be it a damaged plant or pot due to shipping carrier mishandling. Please inspect your package when you receive your delivery and fill out our contact us form. An InSideOut Customer Service Representative will reach out to you within 1 business day with further instructions.
6. What are our return policies?
- For a full breakdown of our return policies please click here.
7. Are bulk buying options available?
- Yes! Please fill out our contact us form for further bulk & wholesaling pricing.
InSideOut.Store Gift Certificate Questions
1. Where can I buy gift certificates?
2. How do I use my gift certificate?
- Click here for detailed instructions on how to redeem your gift certificate.
3. What is the balance of my gift certificate?
- Click here to check your gift certificate balance here.
4. Does my gift certificate expire?
- Yes, all gift certificates expire 60 days after they are purchased.
If you have further questions/concerns that are not listed, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you!